The Child Foundation in partnership with Rapunzel Solidaria since 2017, aims to collect hair to make wigs for ITACI children, our purpose is to provide comfort and a way that they do not lose their identity.
• Minimum 20 cm
• Bring cut, washed and tied to an elastic in a plastic bag. (do not pack wet hair under any circumstances)
WHERE TO DELIVER
• during the Golden September (2/09 to 1/10): in the totems of the Metro, which are close to the turnstiles of the stations: Sacomã, Paraíso, Sé, Tucuruvi, Barra Funda and Tatuapé. At Shopping Center Norte at Jacques Janine, store 100. And also at Shopping Pátio Paulista at Shades Studio, at Piso Maestro Cardim.
We are a family owned and operated business.
• personally: At ITACI, Rua Galeno de Almeida, 148 - ground floor - Fundação Pinheiros Room - São Paulo
- close to the Sumaré subway. Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 4 pm (we do not serve on weekends and holidays).
• by post: Caixa Postal 61002 - CEP: 05424-970 - São Paulo - SP
Note: The hair is directed to a center and then the wigs are made for children and adolescents, we do not know who will be given their hair specifically.